Tuesday 19 June 2012

Summer Challenge Day 16 - LadyBird

I present to you...

The Ladybug? or Ladybird :P


Personally this is one of my favourite reds - OPI's Vodka & Caviar, I used two coats of this.  And on my on my ring finger I used two coats of Ulta3 in Lagoon (picture below).


I used Konad Image Plate m79 (the dots), Bundle Monster Image plates BM13 (the lady bug) & BM19 (the leafy background) for the ring finger.  I used Seche Vite for my top top.



And that's it.  I was disappointed the ladybug didn't turn out the way I'd hoped. It was a stamp! how could I possible get that wrong!? well I did, and it's there, just looks very dark in the photo's.  On the brighter side I did like the other nails, they turned out well :)

So let me know what you think. 

Next ...
(I'm not generally a rainbow fan, but this was fun)


See you next time.
xx Karen

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous! i have to go buy a red nail polish now so I can try this. ;)

Post a Comment