Tuesday 26 June 2012

Summer Challenge day 18 - Ballooning or Kites

Here is my Summer Challenge for Day 18 - Ballooning or Kites.

I chose to do kites because I remember as a little girl over summer, my brother and I would play with our kites on the beach near our summer holiday house.  My kite was green and had a mouse on it, my brothers was blue and had a racing car.  That's how clear and wonderful my memories are from when I was little girl.  I'll definitly be taking my little girls (when i have children that is) to do the same thing one day. xx

I appologise for my discuting cuticles.  

I used two coats of Maybelline mini colorama in Party Blue (#96) stamped clouds from Konad image plate m79.  The kite I painted with a detail brush and acrylic paints.


Next...


See you next time
xx Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment