Thursday 28 June 2012

Summer Challenge Day 19 - Ice Cream Sundae

I know this is late... I really need to get on top of these Summer Challenges.

Here's my Ice Cream Sundae,  I tried to capture the waffle cone and then added a white "ice cream" tip to an accent nail.  I was happy up to this point.  Then I thought I'd be creative, this is where the alarm bells should have started going off! used OPI Rainbow connection to add like colour sprinkles to my ice cream.  I didn't know whether I wanted to laugh or cry.  Now looking back, it's all a bit of fun, so laughing all the way.

For this design I used:
OPI San Tan-tonio for the base colour,
OPI I Brake for Manicures to stamp image from Konad image plate m65.
OPI Alpine Snow on my accent nail (ring finger) then "sprinkled" with OPI Rainbow Connection.

xx Karen



And this is where is all went down hill... LOL



Next...

2 comments:

Caitt said...

Yay another Ausie nail bloggerr! Hey :)
I love this design, super pretty! Great stamping x

Unknown said...

Thanks Caitt :) It's cool finding fellow Aussies out there.
I love your nails btw. and you take such great photos, I think I need to learn a thing or two from you xx

Post a Comment