Thursday 5 July 2012

999 Visitors!

To celebrate almost 1000 visitors to my blog a very big...

THANK YOU!

It's fills me with so much warmth and love to know that others out there enjoy popping in and having a look and a read about something I enjoy doing.  I wanted to share this with others alike.  This makes me feel very special, I thank you for that.

So who's going to be number 1000?? The anticipation is killing me, been watching my dashboard all day to see it click over. hehe.

Again I'd like to say Thanks to Everybody!


xxKaren

3 comments:

Jas said...

So, who was the 1000th visitor? Just wanted to say hi from another Melbourne polish addict :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jas!! You are my 1000th visitor! I want to give you a hug and thank you bcos you've just made my day :)

Jas said...

LOL! You're so sweet. I've just had a look at your blog and want to say that I love your posts and look forward to seeing your future ones :)

Post a Comment