Tuesday 10 July 2012

Summer Challenge Day 24 - Under the Stars (Galaxy Manicure)

I follow a lovely girl on YouTube and you've probably seen or heard of her yourself, MissJenFabulous.  Anyway I saw her do a tutorial on a Galaxy Nails and fell in love with this mani straight away.  When I saw the theme for Under the Stars, straight away thought of this and how perfect it would be.


Unfortunately the camera didn't pick up the sparkles of the galaxy as I had hoped.  I used OPI's Servin' Up Sparkle.  Anyone who's used this will know it's a very cool glitter polish with large and small speckles.


Starting with a base coat of plain black (got it from Sportsgirl) I then sponged on some OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star, followed by OPI Ski Teal We drop, OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui, then finishing with OPI A Grape Fit! To pull all these colours together and smooth out the sponging did a final coat of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle.

I hope you like it.  It was fun to do and if you get a chance to watch the YouTube link above by MissJenFabulous is a fantastic YouTuber on fashion, makeup and nail tutorials.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

xx Karen


Next...
(Warning.. Water Marbling and me are not friends!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment