Thursday 12 July 2012

Summer Challenge Day 27 - Independence Day

Happy (belated) 4th of July everyone!!

I finally delivered a design and finish I was happy with, hope you like it too :)
My last two posts weren't my best work and I toyed with the idea of leaving them out, but thought I needed to share, I guess what I'm trying to show is that no one is perfect.  Hope that made you feel better about your failed nail art attempts.  Trust me when I say, you're not alone.

Anyway moving on... here it is.  My version of Stars and Stripes for Independence Day.


I used OPI Dating a Royal on my thumb and pointer finger, OPI Alpine snow on the rest.  I stamped the red chevron lines using Bundle Monster plate BM-201, the stars from BM-14.  The USA star on my thumb was from a plate I got as a freebie when bought my plastic scrapper, it has no brand on it but it has m73 on it.


One last time.  Happy Birthday America.


Thanks for stopping by, see you next time

xx Karen

Next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment