Thursday 9 August 2012

Summer Challenge Day 48 - Cocktails - LL&B

One of my favourite summer drinks is Lemon Lime & Bitters!
Yeah I know it's not really alcoholic, but it can be quite refreshing on a hot summers day. 

Here's what I came up with. Hope you like it.




I made the gradient using OPI's Barre My Soul and OPI Chop-Sticking to My Story.
I used Bundle Monster Image Plate BM-04 for my "Lemon" and "Lime" :D

I don't have a very bright yellow and I also find when i stamp over darker colours the stamp on top really disappears, so I sometimes I stamp with white first then try my best to stamp over the top with the desired colours.  Sorry for stamping outside the lines.

Hope you like it. I was a bit sad to take this off afterwards, was pretty proud of this little number

See you next time!

xxKaren

Next...

3 comments:

icysweetness said...

This looks great! I especially like the cute accent nail :)

I nominated you for a Liebster Award, here's my post for the full details! http://glossylacquer.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh, this is so cute!! :D

Unknown said...

thanks :) I'll add your questions to the blog xx
http://nailsbykaybel.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

Post a Comment